Graduate Guest Access Form

Anyone not listed on a lease as either the student or dependents (domestic partners/spouses, children or children under 21) are considered guests by the University.  Graduate guests do not need to be registered for short stays (less than 3 days). However, if someone has a guest for a prolonged period of time (more than 3 days), they must  complete this form to notify the Residential Operations Coordinator of Residential Life of their longterm guest.

When Residential Life is notified of the guest, a key and card access (if necessary) will be provided for the guest during their visit. The resident needs to return the key and card to the Resiential Life Office the day the guest leaves. Guests are permiited to stay a maximum of 30 days.