Renter's Insurance

The Office of Residential Life highly recommends that each student at Wesleyan consider a form of renter's insurance or check with your family's insurance policy to see if your belongings are covered when you are in college. Renter's insurance often covers your belongings if they are damaged as a result of fire or flood as well as loss due to theft or vandalism. An example of such a company would be National Student Services Inc. whose link is found below.
[ ]