1. Declare the minor in your Wesportal during the second semester of your sophomore year or later.  

  2. Meet with the IR Minor advisor during your senior year to finalize course of study.

  3. Submit your certification in WesPortal during your final semester. Make sure all petitions and transfer credit are approved well in advance of this. 

  4. Certification will be awarded once the IR Minor advisor checks your requirments in WesPortal. It will appear on your transcript after graduation.