Please note the Registrar's Office will be closed at noon on Fridays from June 7th through August 2nd.


Address Corrections 

Students can make corrections to their home address, off-campus address, and parent/guardian addresses though their WesPortal. To access this information click on Enrollment Holds & Address link in the Enrollment Status bucket. Students should contact Residential Life to request corrections to their on-campus address information. On-campus and/or cell phone number corrections can be made through the Phone/Nondisclosure link in the Tools & Links bucket in the Student Portfolio. Campus Mail Box Number corrections should be reported to Wesleyan Station Post Office.