The Registrar's Office will be closed Friday, June 19 and Friday, July 3. In accordance with Summer Hours, the Registrar's Office will be closing at Noon on the following Fridays: June 26, July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31 and August 7.
Please adjust your requests accordingly.
When classes are in session during the academic year, classrooms are scheduled for all undergraduate courses by Karri Van Blarcom, Assistant Registrar (x3684).
The University Events and Scheduling Office schedules classrooms when undergraduate classes are not in session as well as for all events taking place in classrooms during the day and in the evening, throughout the year. For more information, please contact Charlotte Bowden, Director of the University Events and Scheduling Office (x3762).
- Classrooms at Wesleyan information regarding Wesleyan classrooms, including: maximum capacity, setup type, pictures and media capabilities
- Events & Scheduling information regarding reserving a space for TA sessions, lectures or special programs
- Building Codes and Locations
- Regulations Governing the Scheduling of Classes
- Guidelines for Shared Classrooms