When classes are in session during the academic year, classrooms are scheduled for all undergraduate courses by Jamil Ragland, Assistant Registrar (x2834).
The Wesleyan Events & Conferences Office schedules classrooms when undergraduate classes are not in session as well as for all events taking place in classrooms during the day and in the evening, throughout the year. For more information, please email Wesleyan Events & Conferences.
- Classrooms at Wesleyan information regarding Wesleyan classrooms, including: maximum capacity, setup type, pictures and media capabilities
- Wesleyan Events & Conferences information regarding reserving a space for TA sessions, lectures or special programs
- Building Codes and Locations
- Regulations Governing the Scheduling of Classes
- Guidelines for Shared Classrooms