The Registrar's Office will be closed Monday, May 30, Friday, June 17, Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4. Also, the Registrar's Office will close at Noon on the following Fridays: July 8, July 15, July 22, July 29 and August 5.
Please adjust your requests accordingly.
Wesleyan will provide a replacement diploma in situations where the original diploma was lost or damaged or if there has been a legal change of name. Replacement diplomas reflect the current diploma format and display the current Wesleyan president's signature. Replacement diplomas also bear the words "Replacement Diploma" on the bottom of the diploma. The original diploma must be returned when requesting a replacement due to damage or a name change. In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require the following when requesting a replacement diploma:
- Application for Replacement Diploma Your signature must be notarized on this form.
- Photocopies of two (2) forms of identification from the following: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card.
- If your name has been legally changed, you must enclose a copy of the legal name change document.
Please enclose a check made payable to Wesleyan University in the amount of $50.00. Send the application, accompanying forms of identification, original diploma, and check to:
- Replacement Diploma
- Registrar's Office, Wesleyan University
- 237 High Street
- Middletown, CT 06459-0212
Please direct additional questions to Tracey Stanley.