Please note the Registrar's Office will be closed at noon on Fridays from June 7th through August 2nd.



Diploma Distribution for Undergraduate Students

Diplomas are available for graduates to pickup in-person as early as the Friday before the May commencement ceremony. Students have one week, during business hours, to obtain their physical diploma in-person. After that, diplomas are mailed to students' permanent addresses. Questions may be directed to the Registrar's office.

Replacement Diplomas

Wesleyan will provide a replacement diploma in situations where the original diploma was lost or damaged or if there has been a legal change of name.  Replacement diplomas reflect the current diploma format and display the current Wesleyan president's signature.  Replacement diplomas also bear the words "Replacement Diploma" on the bottom of the diploma. The original diploma must be returned when requesting a replacement due to damage or a name change.  In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require the following when requesting a replacement diploma:

  • Application for Replacement Diploma  Your signature must be notarized on this form.
  • Photocopies of two (2) forms of identification from the following: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card.
  • If your name has been legally changed, you must enclose a copy of the legal name change document.

Please enclose a check made payable to Wesleyan University in the amount of $50.00.  Send the application, accompanying forms of identification, original diploma, and check to:

      Replacement Diploma
      Registrar's Office, Wesleyan University
      237 High Street
      Middletown, CT 06459-0212

Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.

Please direct additional questions to the Registrar's office.