The Registrar's Office will be closed the following days. Please plan your requests accordingly.
Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27
Thursday, December 24 thru Friday, January 1


It is the responsibility of Veterans receiving education benefits from the Veteran's Administration (VA) to request enrollment certification at the beginning of each semester.  To request enrollment certification, contact the appropriate Veteran's Certification Coordinator at Wesleyan:

  • Undergraduate Students - Gladys Rodriguez, Registrar's Office
  • Graduate Students - Cheryl Hagner, Graduate Student Services
  • Graduate Liberal Studies Students - Mary Kelly, Graduate Liberal Studies Program

Please note that Wesleyan's Veteran's Certification Coordinators are not VA employees and cannot answer questions regarding eligibility of benefits. 

The Veteran's Administration determines an applicant's eligibility for education assistance.  To discuss education benefits available to you, please speak with a Veteran's Administration (VA) Education Benefits Counselor at 888-GI BILL (888-442-4551) or visit for information and forms.


To request enrollment certification each semester you must complete a Veteran Student Enrollment Certification Request form and submit it to Gladys Rodriguez.  Failure to submit the form will delay the processing of your claim.  Enrollment for undergraduate students will be reported to the VA electronically at the end of the Drop/Add period.

Please note that it is your responsibility to inform Gladys Rodriguez immediately if any of the following occur:

  • A change in enrollment status (you withdraw from the university or drop below the semester hours reported to the VA)
  • A change in major
  • You plan to attend a Non-Resident Study (NRS) program the following semester
  • You will be on a Leave of Absence from the university