Please note the Registrar's Office will be closed at noon on Fridays from June 7th through August 2nd.


Dropping an Honors Thesis

There is a formal procedure you must follow if you wish to drop or discontinue your honors work.  It may also be possible for you to downgrade your work.  Contact the Registrar's Office for details

Pick up or print an Honors Official Drop Form from the Honors Board located in the Registrar's hallway in North College.  This form must be completed and signed by the student, the tutor, as well as the department chair and the Senior Class Dean, and returned to the Registrar's Office before any official changes can be made to your academic record. 

Students are strongly advised to meet with their Senior Class Dean to discuss the ramifications of downgrading their thesis work to avoid problems with oversubscription.