Useful Forms


Students may submit electronic changes to their academic history/class schedule using the Academic/Class Schedule Change form through their Class Schedule page on WesPortal. Please note that the academic calendar includes important course registration dates and deadlines that students are expected to follow. If extenuating circumstances prevent a student from adhering to these deadlines, they may petition for late changes to their academic record/course schedule via the Class Schedule page.

Per Credit Form

Senior students in entering their final semester who have fulfilled all degree requirements except for the second half of their senior thesis, may enroll for that credit only in their final semester. Per Credit Form

Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate Credit

Information about how to post Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and Advance-Level exams, as well as any college-level courses taken with college students and taught by a college teacher in a college setting. All courses must meet Wesleyan's transfer credit criteria. Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate Credit

Permission to Transfer Credit

Credits from other institutions may be transferred to Wesleyan if approved by the appropriate department/program/college prior to enrolling in the course. Please see all details included on the form. Permission to Transfer Credit from Another College or University

Education in the Field, Independent Study

Through an academic department and in partnership with an individual faculty advisor, students can receive credit for an experience in the field or work one-on-one with a faculty member on an independent research project. Please note there may be an associated tuition cost. Application for Education in the Field and Application for Independent Study for Credit

Engineering Options Application

For students wishing to combine the study of engineering with a broad background in liberal arts, Wesleyan maintains Dual Degree Programs with California Institute of TechnologyColumbia University (Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science), and Dartmouth College (Thayer School of Engineering).
Engineering Options Application


Leave of Absence/Withdrawal From the University

If you are considering a leave of absence, check here for useful information. Use the below link for a leave of absence or withdrawal from the University. Students who are required to take a leave of absence for active military service should contact their class dean. Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Form

Transcript Requests

You may submit a request to order your transcript using Parchment. For questions about transcripts, contact the Registrar's Office.  

Enrollment Verification

Request verification of your enrollment in the University. Enrollment Verification

Application for Readmission to Wesleyan University

Information and application form for students seeking to return to Wesleyan who have been required to resign or voluntarily withdrew from the University. Application for Readmission to Wesleyan University

 Major Declaration

The deadline for major declaration is during the second-semester of the sophomore year. In compelling and exceptional situations, students may petition for an exception to this policy by using this Major Deferral Petition form. Major Deferral Petition Form

University Major

The University Major affords students the opportunity to design a program that responds to their individual interests and aptitudes. Please make an appointment with your class dean if you are interested in applying for the University Major. University Major Application


Faculty Advisor Change Form

Use this form to request a change of advisor Faculty Advisor Change Form

Peer Tutoring Program

Information on how to request a peer tutor and how to enroll as a peer tutor. Enroll as a Tutor or Request Tutor Assistance

Student Academic Resources

Accessibility Resources 

Summer Language Form

For summer study abroad students must receive pre-approval for language courses taken abroad prior to the last day of classes in the spring semester from both the Office of Study Abroad and the designated language advisor representing the relevant department or program.

Summer Language Form 


Consent to Release Student Information/FERPA form

You may choose to grant Wesleyan the right to disclose education records to certain individuals in accordance with FERPA and University Policy by completing and signing this consent form. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time. Consent to Release Student Information