The Registrar's Office will be closed Monday, May 30, Friday, June 17, Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4. Also, the Registrar's Office will close at Noon on the following Fridays: July 8, July 15, July 22, July 29 and August 5.
Please adjust your requests accordingly.
VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2016
CONNECTICUT VOTER REGISTRATION
Connecticut Secretary of State:
- Wesleyan Registrar's Office - Paper applications available (1st Floor North College Hall)
- Building List - students must register using the physical street address of their residence
- Middletown Registrar of Voters Office
- Municipal Building Room B-15, 245 deKoven Drive, Middletown 06457
Voter Registration Lookup:
- be a U.S. Citizen
- be a resident of a Connecticut town (as a Wesleyan student, you are considered a Middletown resident)
- be at least 18 years of age on or before the next election
- have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a felony and have had your voting rights restored by Registrar
- Election reminders sent via text and email